Re: installing on USB hard disk

Jon Drukman said the following on 04/09/2005 19:42:
my system has several internal disks which are all formatted as NTFS. i have an external USB2 disk that i could use for fedora, if i can figure out how to boot it. my motherboard/bios is too old to boot directly off of a USB disk. can i use some sort of boot CD or bootmanager to start fedora from an external drive? how would i achieve this?

let me know, thanks.
-jsd-

have a look at  http://www.simonf.com/usb/

http://www.vigla.eclipse.co.uk/

and let me know....
It works here
--
 Antonio
Mail by Thunderbird 1.0.6 - Websurfing by Firefox 1.0.6