Re: sharing printer with samba in FC4 (update)

> After having installed the network printer on the
> Windows box, there
> will be a message "no connection, access denied" or
> something like that.

Yes, that's what I exactly see in my printer icon in
windows. I've tried to see the printer properties but
is shows the error message and tried to print from
Word too and word unexpectedly terminates with error.

If I can see the my files and printer from widows
network  broswer means firewall settings are ok (I
guess). What could have gone wrong?

Any idea?

Thanks again for your suggestion

Deepak K. Shrestha