Re: Print jobs not printing thru cups

Tim Waugh wrote:

.. but don't get the packages from there, get them from here to help
with testing (and to get a configuration that works alongside
SELinux):

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2005-July/msg00358.html

Right now, I have SELinux disabled because it affects my qmail setup. But thanks, I will give it a try tommorrow when I get to the office. Will let you know if that solve the problem.

No, the system-config-printer included in the updates for FC4 handlesHPLIP just fine.

Do I need to update system-config-printer too?