Re: Embedded linux anyone?

Andy Oram wrote:

Are there are good mailing lists for discussing building embedded
linux systems (i.e. diskless run from FLASH, etc)?

There's a web site that includes a mailing list:

 http://www.embeddedtux.org/

There has been very little activity lately, but the list
still has some postings; it's probably worth at least
browsing:

In the interests of full disclosure, I'll say I worked on a
book with the person who maintains the web site and mailing
list.

Andy Oram

Okay, I'll browse it.

I've ordered the soon-to-be-released "*The Linux Kernel Primer: A Top-Down
Approach for X86 and PowerPC Architectures"... and should read
"**Building Embedded Linux Systems" which has been sitting on my shelf for
a while.

-Philip

*