Some icons are gone after upgrade to FC4

I upgraded one of my computers (from FC3 to FC4, but it went from RH8 though RH9, FC1,FC2).
Now I have lost the following items (that are replaced by a icon representing a sheet of paper)

On the desktop:

computer
trash
myHome
Link to the old desktop
Qcad

I have  not the corerct icon (replaced by a squared x) in the menu for:
Resources
Desktop

Furthermore if I open the computer window I have all resources (floppy, CD, Filesystem, Network shown as papersheet icon)
Same if I open any Nautilus window, only papersheet icon are shown (also for directories)

How do I recover my icons??

--
Antonio Montagnani

Mail by Thunderbird 1.0.2 Websurfing by Firefox 1.0.2
Posta con Thunderbird 1.0.2 Navigazione con Firefox 1.0.2