Re: running FC2 x86_64 on 3 production servers is it time to upgrade ?

--On Sunday, September 04, 2005 3:41 AM -0700 Vikas Kedia <vkedi yahoo com> wrote:

I am running FC2 x86_64 on 3 production servers. The
production servers are running smoothly. Now that FC4
x86_64 has been released is it time for me to upgrade.

Look out if you have an older megaraid. I've been unable to get the FC4 installation to start because the installer doesn't load the old megaraid driver, only the newer, incompatible one.