LVM Suggestions

Hi All,

am wondering, how best to manage a 40GB drive with LVM. System has 192MB of RAM. At present, I see Hard Drives /dev/hda Free equalling 32254. This' my 1st time to do things manually(only way to learn). I have a basic understanding of LVM, but was wondering how others set their systems up. What's the minimum PV for the swap and boot volumes.? Should I break the drive up into smaller, easier managed volumes.? Cheers.

Mark Sargent.