Postfix with mysql support fc4

Steven J Lamb redhattedsheep at adiis.net
Tue Sep 6 15:22:28 UTC 2005

an update to my question. i have found that basicly what i need to do is recompile my copy of postfix with mysql includes and libs included in the make file but since i installed it from a Yum i dont seem to have any source. is there an easy way to get the source form the yum or do i just need to go out and download a copy of the source