Re: Thunderbird and extensions

Amichai Rotman wrote:

> I know it's obvious - but - did you restart Thunderbird after install?

Well, he did state that he restarted Thunderbird, so I'd have to take
his word for it.  Also, what Paul suspected is unlikely, as one does not
need to be root to install the Calendar extension.  Extensions are
installed in the user's home directory, so they do not require root
privilege.  In fact, I installed it on my own system, without being
root.  So, I guess that pretty much narrows down the reasons why Peter
isn't seeing any extensions.