Sagem Fast 800 E2T

Hi there, I recently tried to move to linux from windows but had to give up in the end as i couldnt configure my internet access. Im using a sagem fast 800 e2t usb broadband modem and wondered if anybody could confirm whether or not i can get this to work with fedora before i try again? if so how did they do it aswell.
on my last attempt i managed to install a driver for it but when i came to connect i could never get on.
any advice would be welcome, and if you need anymore information to help me ask and i'll do my best to supply it.

Thanks!

--
Jon