RE: FC4 on Intel X6DH8-XG2 with Pentium dual core?????

I'm running FC4 on an ASUS P5WD2-Premium with great success.  I have a
Pentium 4 D 3Ghz running overclocked at 3.3Ghz running completely stable
so far.  And, the CPU temp stays within specs even when running both
cores continually at 100% ( running BOINC for setiathome )