Re: NEW INTEREST

On 9/6/05, Craig White <craigwhite azapple com> wrote:
On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 20:53 -0400, VINNIEINDIGO aol com wrote:
> GOOD DAY TO ALL... I AM CURIOUS TO EMBARK ON THIS FEDORA PROJECT. I
> WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT ALL I CAN SO THAT I MAY HAVE AN INTELLIGENT
> OUTLOOK BEFORE INSTALLING & RUNNING THE SYSTEM. I AM A NEWBIE IN EVERY
> SENSE OF THE WORD,BUT WOULD ENJOY PARTICIPATING IN THE FINE ART OF
> LINUX.  PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I MAY FIND OUT MORE ABOUT IT...ie-WHERE
> TO GET ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS ON THE SUBJECT, OR TO FIND TECHNICAL HELP.
> THANX....KEN
> --
----
This list is probably the place to ask technical questions about Fedora
3 or 4.

There is also Fedora Forum
http://www.fedoraforum.org/

Be sure to read the appropriate release notes (before installing)
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/

There is also an installation guide...
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/fedora-install-guide-en/

The main web page...
http://fedora.redhat.com/

AND lastly (but not leastly to some)

1 - Learn how to use upper and lower case. Upper case denotes shouting.

2 - DO NOT USE HTML ! ! ! Learn how to use 'plain text format' for
messages here - no colors - no adornments

Craig