Re: NEW INTEREST

VINNIEINDIGO aol com wrote:

GOOD DAY TO ALL... I AM CURIOUS TO EMBARK ON THIS FEDORA PROJECT. I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT ALL I CAN SO THAT I MAY HAVE AN INTELLIGENT OUTLOOK BEFORE INSTALLING & RUNNING THE SYSTEM. I AM A NEWBIE IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD,BUT WOULD ENJOY PARTICIPATING IN THE FINE ART OF LINUX. PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I MAY FIND OUT MORE ABOUT IT...ie-WHERE TO GET ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS ON THE SUBJECT, OR TO FIND TECHNICAL HELP. THANX....KEN

One place is at this link.

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAQ

For general posting to lists see the below link.

http://geocities.com/physhare/listetiquette.html

Good luck and with no offense intended.

Jim

--
Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at.