Re: Print jobs not printing thru cups

Tim Waugh wrote:

You could try the Pre-Render PostScript option, or try another driver
from the drop-down list.

I did some more thorough testing on the LaserJet1300 printer. I tried the Pre-Render PostScript option and all the other drivers. I even turned the samba config "use client driver" on and off to see its effect but to no avail. I found that the limitation is not just limited to chinese/japanese Word docs. It is all Word docs period. The only items I can print from are Notepad docs. I tried converting a Word doc to pdf and print from acrobat but to the same effect.

Any ideas?