Hi,I am using FC4 and I want to configure iptables rules(port forwarding) which file do I need to edit rules into?Thanks in Advance.Regards,Nirav ParikhSystem AdministratorWorkskills Professionals
Ph (08) 9201 7777 - Fax (08) 9201 7778
PO Box 69, Mt Hawthorn, WA, 6915
Suite 4, 1 Scarborough Beach Road, North Perth, WA, 6006.A division of Candle Australia LtdCandle Australia operates through several core divisions:
· Workskills Professionals – Specialists in Administration, Executive & IT Recruitment - Perth & Adelaide
· Alliance Recruitment – Specialists in Accounting & Office Support Recruitment - Sydney, Melbourne & Canberra
· Candle ICT - Specialists in ICT Recruitment - Australia & New Zealand
· Freeman Adams – Specialists in Banking, Finance and Business Support Recruitment - Sydney & Melbourne
· Premier Personnel – Specialists in Office Support - South Western & Western Suburbs of Sydney
· The One Umbrella - Specialists in Library, Records & Knowledge Recruitment - Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne & Canberra
Email Disclaimer: Privileged & confidential information may be contained in this email and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this email. If you have received this mail in error, please inform us immediately by return email and please delete the document. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or be incomplete. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.18/90 - Release Date: 5/09/2005
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list redhat com
To unsubscribe: http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list