Re: yum extras already added message when running the yum commands

Wong Kwok-hon wrote:
Hello...

I got the following problem on "already added". and I searched the
yum.conf that only one extras present...

Here is my screen capture for your reference:-

[root ringofc3 ~]# yum update
Repository extras already added, not adding again
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
crash-hat                 100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
updates-released          100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
extras                    100% |=========================| 1.1 kB    00:00

Would any method to fix the problem ?

Repos should be defined by .repo files in /etc/yum.repos.d (FC >= 3), not in /etc/yum.conf. Remove the one from /etc/yum.conf and you should be OK.

Paul.