a little help with linux

hey guys I'm noob to linux and I was hoping someone was on that could maybe help me get my wireless working on my linux box. I have drivers for it and I'm pretty sure HW see's it. For some reason I just can't seem to get the drivers install. If you can, hit my up via IM that would be great. Email me on my gmail account and I'll give ya my IM info.

Thanks for your help,
Rob