installation problem

hi
I've downloaded the Fedora core 4 dvd from fedora.inode.at
after it completed i burn it into a dvd and used it to boot the system and start fedora setup.
the thing is after the start of the setup process i get a  " prompt to enter the correct cd with fedora core in it "
could anyone help me locate the problem ? , i've downloaded Fedora 4 dvd & the sha1sum wasn't matched.
what went wronge ?
any other ways to setup ?
or should i re download the DVD .
thank you