Re: Print jobs not printing thru cups - solved

I want to thank everybody who helped contributed to solving my printer problem. What I finally did was uninstalled my previous samba (3.0.14a-2) that came with fedora's up2date and installed with the latest samba package (3.0.20) from samba's own site. Afterwards, in the LJ1300's print queue, I used the old /dev/usb/lp0. For driver option, I used PreRender Postscript and now my printer is able to print all kinds of documents including chinese/japanese docs.

Cheers,
Michael.