a little help with linux

Robbie Dude robbieaoa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 03:39:27 UTC 2005

The driver can be found right here
http://www.gigafast.com/products/product_drivers/WF741-UIC_drivers.htm this
is the produce that I am using, though I also have a linksys model is listed
right here
http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?childpagename=US%2FLayout&packedargs=page%3D2%26cid%3D1115416835852%26c%3DL_Content_C1&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper&SubmittedElement=Linksys%2FFormSubmit%2FProductDownloadSearch&sp_prodsku=1121874580905version
2.6. I'm pretty sure HW seems them when I plug them in. I just need someone
to walk/talk me threw the install of the drivers. (and maybe the proper
driver for the latter)
Thanks guys (and gals if there are any)
Rob