uninstall Real Player 10

I have Fedora Core 3 installed in my PC and i want uninstall Real Player
10 from my PC.I want even delete from the panel the start button of Real
Player.
Someone know how can i do? How can i uninstall a generic program which
is not present in the packages of installation?
                     Regards
                           M.O.

http://mail.yahoo.it