xntpd sendto (possible hack?)

Hello all,

I just installed a logwatch on my machine and ran it for the first time just a few minutes ago. It showed me something very interesting and it was the only thing in the logwatch log. Just a bunch of the same entries. The IP address varied but most of them looked like invalid arguments except for about 3 of them that didn't. See below:

**Unmatched Entries**
sendto(80.190.233.67): Invalid argument
synchronized to 80.190.233.67, stratum 2
synchronized to 80.33.117.152, stratum 3
sendto(80.190.233.67): Invalid argument

Does anyone know what this means or can this possibly mean that my system has been hacked?