HP DC7600 with FC3

Good morning:

I just got in a brand hew HP DC7600C workstation and tried to install
FC3 on it.  I'm having driver issues with the Broadcomm NIC, onboard
SATA controller and the Intel video card.

Is anyone else using FC3 on this model machine???

Thanks!

-brian

Brian D. McGrew { brian visionpro com || brian doubledimension com }
---
> Those of you who think you know it all,
  really annoy those of us who do!