mod_auth_pam

Hi, everybody. I want to authenticate apache users with the system
userfiles (/etc/passwd and shadow). I read I can do that with
mod_auth_pam, but I cant find RPM or apache modules, neither clear
procedures in google. Where can I find it or what other solution is
recommendable?

Thanks!

--
Rodolfo Alcazar rodolfo alcazar padep org bo
Netzmanager Padep, GTZ

-- Han Solo:
Not a bad bit of rescuing, huh? You know, sometimes
I amaze even myself.
Princess Leia:
That doesn't sound too hard.