Using kernel-debuginfo RPM?

Hi,

In an effort to debug a kernel freeze I'm having, I downloaded and installed the (huge!) kernel-debuginfo RPM for FC4. I've searched everywhere on how to actually use it, but haven't found anything. Do I need to do anything special to enable/make use of it? Or will it "just work" by virtue of simply being installed? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

-Steve