Re: running FC2 x86_64 on 3 production servers is it time to upgrade ?

alan wrote:
On Sun, 4 Sep 2005, Markku Kolkka wrote:

Vikas Kedia kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika sunnuntai, 4. syyskuuta 2005 13:41):

Till what time are the security patches going to be
released for FC2 x86_64?

Fedora Core 2 reached its End-Of-Life at April 15th 2005. The Fedora Legacy project doesn't currently support x86_64, so there are no security patches for your systems anymore.

Is this because they do not have the resources to build it or some other reason.

It is a policy. I also run FC2, and suggest you look into the Fedora Legacy Project.

I can obtain the resources to build packages on if that is an issue.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.