Re: OO 2

Eric Tanguy wrote:
Someone know when the final OO 2.0 will be released ? I can't find a
schedule on the website.
Thanks

--
Eric Tanguy | Nantes, France <eric tanguy univ-nantes fr>
Key : A4B8368F | Key Server : subkeys.pgp.net Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) sur athlon kernel 2.6.12-1.1447_FC4

As this question keeps getting asked on the OOo mail list, the same answer always comes up. When it is ready and not until. It was planned, if I remember correctly for June. I find that the beta works as good as 1.1.4 does, in fact in most cases better. I haven't touched 1.1.4 for months.

--
Robin Laing