OO 2

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Thu Sep 8 19:34:52 UTC 2005

Eric Tanguy wrote:
> Someone know when the final OO 2.0 will be released ? I can't find a
> schedule on the website.
> Thanks
>
> --
> Eric Tanguy | Nantes, France
> <eric.tanguy at univ-nantes.fr>
> Key : A4B8368F | Key Server : subkeys.pgp.net
> Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) sur athlon kernel 2.6.12-1.1447_FC4

As this question keeps getting asked on the OOo mail list, the same
answer always comes up.  When it is ready and not until.  It was
planned, if I remember correctly for June.  I find that the beta works
as good as 1.1.4 does, in fact in most cases better.  I haven't touched
1.1.4 for months.

--
Robin Laing