HP Device Manager

In order to use an HP Deskjet 3535 printer, I have installed HPLIP under Fedora
Core 4. The printer works nicely.

However, when I try to use the HP Device Manager from the GNOME Desktop, nothing
happens. If I use the command line interface I get an error, as follows:

[root sucre gmata]# /usr/share/hplip/toolbox
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/hplip/toolbox", line 41, in ?
    import base.async_qt as async
  File "/usr/share/hplip/base/async_qt.py", line 85, in ?
    from qt import *
ImportError: No module named qt
[root sucre gmata]#

What could be going on?