Security

I have been running Slackware for around 5 years, I decided to make the jump to fedora. I am used to editing my init scripts in /etc/rc.d/ and modifying my /etc/inetd in slackware and chmod -x all my scripts that start un needed services on boot, with fedora I see that it is a bit different then slackware. Are they any docs that anyone would recommend or any howto's online that you can point me to? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

          Thanks,

--
Jonathan Carpenter