Re: postgres

On Thu, 2005-09-08 at 13:38 +0800, Nirav Parikh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I intalled postgres on machine running fc4. Now when I do the database
> restore I get the errors:   language plperl doesn't exist
>                                                                                                                                             tsearch does not exist
>
> Does anyone know how to install tsearch and plperl ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
>
> Neo

Hello Neo,

I don't know about 'tsearch' but to install the plpgsql I used.
# su postgres
$ createlang plpgsql template1

so to install plperl you should only need to change plpgsql for plperl.

You could try looking thought the online manual
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/

Another thing is to do a pg_dumpall of the original database cluster and
look for 'tsearch' in it.

Regards Neil.