Re: thunderbird?

On 09/09/2005 01:21 AM, Thomas Zehetbauer wrote:
- "Remove it immediately" means
  - flag it as deleted
  - hide it from view

Ah, interesting! I never tried that one, I was just looking around for a "hide deleted messages" option :-)

Have you found a way to set the default view for folders? I would like
to have new folders sorted by Date, Descending, and Threaded.

No. Perhaps one should send a request for enhancement to them...

I am beginning to doubt whether it's worth to mess around with GUI
mailers when mutt can be easily configured to do all these things...

I tried mutt for a while but got lost in configuring it (have gone from elm, that I used for years, started in 1987, to kmail a couple of years ago, evolution, and now thunderbird) But if one have gotten used to the configurability of mutt, it seem to be a very competent mailer.

Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars homer se>
http://www.sm6rpz.se/