Kernel upgrade 2.6.13

Hi all!

I "simply" want to upgrade 2.6.13 on my FC4 (398)
The reason is that I have saw that this kernel will make my Hauppauge WinTC PCI work (model 747) on several forum.

The problem is that I really don't know how to do this???
I know that I have to download the new kernel on kernel.org and make a symbolic link to /sur/src/linux
After that, I don't know how to do.

Is there some howto or an easy way to do that? Is this recommended?

Regards