Change Sendmail Port?

I would like to change my sendmail port from 25 to something else. How do I do this correctly? In the sendmail.mc file is this:

dnl # The following causes sendmail to additionally listen to port 587 for
dnl # mail from MUAs that authenticate. Roaming users who can't reach their
dnl # preferred sendmail daemon due to port 25 being blocked or redirected find
dnl # this useful.
dnl #
dnl DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=submission, Name=MSA, M=Ea')dnl

When I removed 'dnl' from this line, sending worked great! However, no mail got through TO the server when that was active. Is there something else that needs to be done? I'm using dovecot for the pop/imap portion.

Thanks!
Corey