Opera nuissance

Hi,

  I installed Opera 8 on FC4 from their rpm download.
Well it installed and added extra links on several
places in the menu. Like: Desktop > Internet > Opera
(all new to my menu). Or Desktop > Preferences >
Internet > Opera

I can just uninstall it, but I'd like to learn how to
remove those entries in the menu system. Anyone know
how?

Thanks,
-j