Re: New: apropos2, an improved apropos command

HI

I'll look into putting it on Freshmeat. I don't really know any news sites.

Fedora news would probably take it. You dont really need to know them prior hand to submitting news blurbs or articles. Just submit it, if they pick it up well and good, if not move on

Hopefully I'll have something more to write about in a little while, as
this would make a rather puny article. And who actually uses apropos,
anyway (besides me -- and no insult to Federico Lucifredi)?

I do

regards
Rahul