Re: MultiNetting a Fedora Core 4 machine

On Sat, 2005-09-10 at 11:15, Brent wrote:

> Right. I have the routes, but it doesn't seem to help, everything still
> seems to head back out the cable modem.  I guess because it is the
> default, it takes precedence over the others.
> Brent

No, the default route will be used last.  It would help if you posted
the output from:

netstat -rn

This will show us the routing table on your system.  If you have other
networks behind the one interface you will need specific routes to get
to those via the router on that network.  Any routes that are not local
directly connected networks or do not have a specific route entry will
use the default route.