ftp download of FC4

I decided to have a look at FC4 and have run into a problem with the servers.
I have tried six times on six different mirrors for the CD set and twice for
the DVD and on everyone the MD5sums are way incorrect.  So to see if it was
my problem I d/l'd Mandriva 2006rc1 and it came down with no problem?  Are
the SHA1sums on Fedora mirrors wrong or any suggestions? TIA
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842