Re: Running gnometris

On Sun, Sep 11, 2005 at 03:40:08PM +0100, Paul Smith wrote:
> Dear All
>
> How to run gnometris on FC4? I have tried
>
> locate gnometris
>
> but I do not find any gnometris under a bin directory. Furthermore, I
> tried to install gnome-gnometris, but it is already installed. Any
> ideas?

you could try:

rpm -ql `rpm -qa | grep gnometris` | less

to find out exactly which files are in the gnometris RPM.
I'd think it would also show up on a menu somewhere (I'm not running
FC4 so I can't be specific about menus).

Fred

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex fcshome stoneham ma us -----------------------------