Re: Which release of Fedora is likely to ship w/ swsusp2 built-in?

Reshat Sabiq wrote:

Paul Howarth wrote:

On Sun, 2005-09-11 at 14:00 -0500, Reshat Sabiq wrote:

I heard that it could happen in FC5, or FC6, but is there some more official timeframe?

It's be in FC shortly after it makes it into the mainstream kernel I should think.

Paul.

I thought it's already included with kernel.org kernels. Isn't it?

No. The in kernel implementation is a different one and is already enabled in the development version of Fedora

regards
Rahul