Epiphany Extensions?

Hi all.

Just to satiate my curiousity: Are there any plans to put the Epiphany
extensions[1] into an official Fedora repository? (Extras perhaps?)

I've searched the fedora-list archives on redhat.com and I've also done a
quick Google search, but the only somewhat-relevant results were a few FC3
repositories and RPMs.

Thanks for your time.

[1] http://www.gnome.org/project/epiphany/extensions
--
()  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against HTML Email,
/\  vCards, and proprietary formats.