keyboard locking problem.

We have a machine whose keyboard periodically locks up. Because  of
the way we configure our machines I suspect that the machine has not
been correctly configured to be using a usb keyboard rather than a pci
keyboard. However, I can't find by what method the machine can be
properly configured for the usb keyboard as the mouse can be
configured with mouseconfig.

You tread upon my patience.
		-- William Shakespeare, "Henry IV"
Aaron Konstam