Re: firefox crashes when printing

On Monday 12 September 2005 3:38 pm, Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak wrote:

> No, printing this web site (http://www.globalstar.ca/en) does the "quick
> suicide" even if no other tabs or programs are open.

for the record, I've been experiencing 'vanishing' firefox as well -
frequently when trying to print, but at other times, too - just hasn't risen
to the level of annoyance to get my trouble-shooting attention - when it
happens, it's just poof, it's gone - no warning, no message, instant vanish

--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA