Slightly OT: Backing Up

Some advice if you will ...

I've got about a dozen Linux servers and a dozen Windows servers with
about a hundred clients running Unix and Windows.  I've got a Qualstar
library with two drives and 44 slots.  All total, about 2TB of data!

What would you recommend as the best software to backup a network like
this?  We've just flat outgrown Vertias Backup Exec and I'm seeking the
advice of others for where to turn to next!

Thanks!

-brian

Brian D. McGrew { brian visionpro com || brian doubledimension com }
---
> Those of you who think you know it all,
  really annoy those of us who do!