Question about parsing snmp output.

Hi all,

I have a number of FC boxes and all with snmp enabled. Does anybody know
of a nice script that will take the full SNMP dump and parse it to show
the packages installed, version, and install date?

It would make life easier when scanning a number of servers to see what
packages are installed/need updates etc.

There are many apps which will poll SNMP for traffic and performance
metrics but nothing I've found so far will report or track system
details. Would be really nice to troll through data on a server
regarding it's configuration history.