Re: should I upgrade fc1 -> fc4?

sean wrote:

I've got an old server running fc1. Should I upgrade it step-by-step, fc1-fc2-fc3, or just go directly to fc4?

I have some things which aren't working after an FC3 to FC4 upgrade (Gnome always complains about missing volume control elements for one thing and won't put the volume control tool on my toolbar). So I'd recommend a straight install of fc4 over the top of fc1. I did that with a couple of servers and it went mostly fine though I should type up the notes I have of pitfalls and post them somewhere.