Re: Program to edit video DVDs

Paul Smith wrote:
Dear All

I have got a video DVD disk, which I would like to copy without
certain parts of its contents. Is there some software specific for
accomplish that goal?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

I don't know of a single DVD editor but you can use mplayer/menconder to pull tracks from the DVD to save as what ever format you wish. You can also set times. It is command line, not GUI but it works great. Save to a raw avi and the use avidemux for futher editting.

Many options are open using mplayer/mencoder.

-- Robin Laing