Request - Toshiba M60 Laptop experience.

Hello,

I need to purchase a laptop and I have heard good things about Toshiba Laptops and Linux. Heck, Toshiba even has a Linux WWW site, though very out of date.

I am looking at the M60 as it uses nVidia card over the Intel and ATI versions. I do understand that there may be problems with the modem but I don't really need modem access.

As stock is short, I have to place the order today to ensure I have it in time or I will be in trouble.
--
Robin Laing