URGENT: Lost Data

During an open vi session on a source file, the bossman lost a months
worth of work during a power failure.  When power was restored he copied
a .swp file back thinking it was an older version of the source.

I feel really dumb asking this; but is there any think I can attempt for
data recovery on a FC3/ext3 machine to try and recover this file???

-brian

Brian D. McGrew { brian visionpro com || brian doubledimension com }
---
> Those of you who think you know it all,
  really annoy those of us who do!