Saving attachments from Kmail

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 21:46:45 UTC 2005

Having just married this week, I am recieving _lots_ of pictures in my
mailbox. I requested that pictures be sent without resizing, so I now
have a folder in Kmail with ~150 pictures in ~90 emails. I want to
save all the pictures in a folder, but doing "save as" on each picture
is repetitive, and more are comming!

As I am using the maildir system, is there a folder that I can find
all the messages in? I don't have a ~/.mail folder, so where else
could it be? Is there a better way to do this? I am using Kmail on
FC4. Thanks.

Dotan Cohen
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/206/foo_fighters.php
Foo Fighters Song Lyrics