Network Status Icon

Hi all,

I am using KDE in FC4. In past days I used to have
dial up modem and kppp does the good job of showing
the network status in system tray as icon. Now I am
using DSL. I need to see the network status of my
ethernet card in my system tray as it was with dial
up. Can somebody show me the quick steps on this? I
looked for the applets but couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance!

Deepak K. Shrestha